In the first six month of 2015 we were most of the time busy with fine-tuning the concept of Sustainica. It was (and is) important to define the exact niche market and also what kind of consumer groups we wanted to focus on. In July ’15 the Sustainable Lifestyle Initiative was finally established – the formal kick-off…
Till December ’15 we were primarily busy with finding collaborative partners, establishing a panel of experts, working with dedicated freelancers on the website and marketing matters and we did of course a lot of sales. Herewith an overview of the work we accomplished so far:
- We already welcomed over 40 participating businesses & designers in the field of Sustainable lifestyle & Innovation
- We closed partnerships with the NRW-Forum (curating art exhibition Planet B), City of Düsseldorf, UNEP 10YFP Consumer Information Programme, Collaborating Centre on Sustainable Consumption and Production gGmbH (CSCP) and UPS Deutschland
- We brought together 4 multidisciplinary experts and a team of dedicated freelancers
We have a partnership with Communication agency O3PR for marketing-and PR campaigns
- We are partnering with Ecosign-Akademie für Gestaltung in Cologne, the German Federal Ecodesign Award in Berlin and Transnatural from Amsterdam
- And we welcomed the first speakers for the Conference: Corsus | Corporate Sustainability, Ecosign-Akademie and Natrufied architecture
In 2016 we’re expecting to welcome many more businesses & designers to participate in the fair. We’re also planning to release an extra page on Sustainica dedicated to the conference. Beginning of February we begin with an intensive marketing-and PR campaign with Communication agency O3PR and parallel we start with the planning and positioning of the so far registered companies.
A lot is going on and more to come soon!